Thank you for donating to Perspectives! There are more than a few ways that we can use your donation:
- $125 fully stocks a kitchen for one of our families.
- $10 gets a bus pass for one of our moms.
- $250 provides an iPad for a student.
- $200 gets a loveseat for one of our apartments ($225 gets a couch).
- $100 provides a child with their own mattress.
- $10 does a week's worth of laundry.
Perspectives thanks you for your financial support. We use Donorbox and Stripe to manage our donations because it's safe:
- Donorbox uses Stripe's secure credit card mechanism. Card numbers are changed to an undecipherable string of text (for example, `tok_fafds23423') before we charge the card. Saved cards & bank accounts for recurring donations are also changed. Therefore, Perspectives and Donorbox don't have any record of your card number in our database and logs. That means hackers will never get sensitive card or bank information from us.
- Donorbox is also PCI compliant. We utilize Stripe technology that has financial input fields which are done securely in Stripe's iframe. Stripe is certified as a PCI Level 1 Service Provider. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
- The transmission between you, the Donorbox form, and Stripe is encrypted using 256bit SSL/TLS. Stripe is one of the most secure and trusted payment providers. It is used by Twitter, Shopify, Kickstarter, and Lyft.
- Perspectives is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and contributions are tax-deductible for income, gift and estate taxes.
A note about recurring donations:
- If you choose to contribute a recurring donation, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to create a Donorbox account. With this account, you can manage, change or cancel your recurring donations.
Parenting Time Payments
Do you take part in the Perspectives Parenting Time Program? If you do, you can make a payment here.